- 2 x Salmon fillets with skin
- 1 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Tsp of finely grated ginger
- 1 Tsp crushed garlic
- 2 Cups of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 Cup of currants
- 1 x Medium red capsicum finely diced
- 3 x Spring onions finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Tamari
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- Himalayan pink salt
- 2 – 3 Bok Choy Leaves quartered
- Rub rice brain oil and good pinch of salt on the salmon fillets and heat a frypan over a medium to high heat.
- Add salmon skin side down and cook for 4-5 minutes until the skin is crisp and then turn and cook for another 4-5 minutes or to your liking.
- In another pan, place ginger, garlic, capsicum and spring onions for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat and add cooked rice, tamari, rice malt syrup, sesame oil, good pinch of salt and stir together for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the currants and remove from pan.
- Lastly, place buk choy in pan over a medium heat until bright green and slightly wilted.
- Serve and enjoy!